|Good to Know|
· Loytje our sweet cat also lives in the house, mainly in our private living. If you are allergic to cats, we advise you to book our neighbor's accommodation Tulip Guesthouse (also bookable on our website).
· Monumental houses like ours are very charming, but they do come with narrow staircases and typical Dutch (steep) stairs. Therefore, our B&B is unfortunately not suitable for physically challenged guests. There is no wheelchair access and no lift. We also advise you to pack light and avoid oversized luggage.
· In the confirmation e-mail we will write at what time we expect you. If you arrive outside this timeframe, please let us know. We plan our day around our arrivals.
· The centre of Amsterdam is not very suitable for cars and parking spaces are scarce and expensive. For options to park your car please click here.
· A bed & breakfast concept means that accommodations are in private homes or apartments. It is for this reason that we expect our guests to respect the property and especially our neighbours.
In case we are fully booked, we can recommend the following B&B`s:
· Amsterdam At Home click here
· Barangay B&B click here
· Kuwadro B&B click here
· Park9 B&B click here
· The Collector B&B click here