|Rooms & Rates|
Both B&B rooms are decorated in unique Dutch style and retain lots of original features of the impressive canal house. They are quiet rooms located at the back of the house, overviewing our lovely patio. This means you will be living within the liveliness of the city-centre, without hearing any of the street-noise.
· Own set of keys, no curfew
· Coffee (Nespresso) and tea making facilities
· Fridge with complimentary drinks
· En-suite private bathroom (toilet, shower, washbasin)
· Free quality toiletries (Cole & Lewis)
· Hair dryer and hair straightener
· Inclusive of linen and towels
· Flat Screen Cable TV with DVD player
· Free high-speed internet (Wi-Fi)
· Radio Alarm
· Table and chairs
· Queen size double bed (Double bed or Twin beds possible, please indicate on reservation)
· Iron and ironing board
· Free city map
· Free luggage storage
· Daily room cleaning
Cleanliness and safety are our utmost priority, thus smoking is prohibited in the house. However, we have a lovely inner patio where you can have a smoke. Unfortunately, our B&B lacks adequate facilities to cater for children's safety and comfort hence we regret not being able to offer accommodation to children below 6 years old. Pets are not allowed in the establishment.
All prices are per room per night and are subject to 5% city-tax. During special weekends or holidays prices can be higher. For exact prices please click here or contact us directly via this link. We only accept bookings with valid credit card details. We will not charge your card but we will make a reservation of the amount of your booking. The reservation will be released after the payment has been received. You can pay by cash upon arrival (there is an ATM just 1 minute walk away). Payments by debit or credit cards are subject to a 4% surcharge.
Please contact us directly in case of any questions.