|Rooms & Rates|
Both B&B rooms are decorated in unique Dutch style and retain lots of original features of the impressive canal house. They are quiet rooms located at the back of the house, overviewing our lovely patio. This means you will be living within the liveliness of the city-centre, without hearing any of the street-noise.
· Own set of keys, no curfew
· Coffee (Nespresso) and tea making facilities
· Fridge with complimentary juices
· En-suite private bathroom (toilet, shower, washbasin)
· Free toiletries (shampoo and shower gel)
· Hair dryer and hair straightener
· Inclusive of linen and towels
· Flat Screen Cable TV with DVD player
· Free high-speed internet (Wi-Fi)
· Radio Alarm
· Table and chairs
· Queen size double bed (Double bed or Twin beds possible, please indicate on reservation)
· Iron and ironing board
· Free city map
· Free luggage storage
· Daily room cleaning
Cleanliness and safety are our utmost priority, thus smoking is prohibited in the house. However, we have a lovely inner patio where you can have a smoke. Unfortunately, our B&B lacks adequate facilities to cater for children's safety and comfort hence we regret not being able to offer accommodation to children below 6 years old. Pets are not allowed in the establishment.
Check-in : Between 09:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m., by appointment only.
All prices are per room per night and are subject to 5% city-tax. During special weekends or holidays prices can be higher. For exact prices please click here or contact us directly via this link. We only accept bookings with valid credit card details (we will not charge your card but we ask for an authorization from your card company). You can pay by cash upon arrival (there is an ATM just 1 minute walk away). Payments by debit of credit cards are subject to a 4% surcharge.
Please contact us directly in case of any questions.